Saturday, January 27, 2007

Jungle Design

I've tried to put lots of effort into making sure that you guys are getting the real jungle experience by looking at what I'm writing on this site.

If you look carefully at this page, you might notice that's it's somewhat green, with the coloring and all. Does that remind you of trees? If not, it should, because trees are totally green.

And trees are the kinds of things that are in a jungle!

Did you see what I did there? I made this whole web site look like a jungle. That's because I'm Dave of the Jungle and if you're going to visit me, you're going to be visiting a jungle.

A jungle of words and green stuff. That's just what you get.

2 comments:

KayInMaine said...

LMAO Dave!!!!! Have I told you how much I love ya lately? No? *this much* ((((BIG HUGS))))

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Greetings, earthling. Know what’s incredible, edible and prolifically gratuitous? Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven's gonna be like for us: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon...